D’SIGN’s privacy legislation
- The type of information we may want to collect from you includes your name, email address, mailing address,telephone numbers and other contact details, which we may request or you may choose to submit to us. We are likely to collect personal data from you when you contact us via e-mail, post or telephone, wish to place an advertisement, or submit a story or event.
- The only reasons we collect personal data are so that we can process your requests, communicate with you, provide you with updates, obtain a better understanding of our readership profile. If you do not want us to use your personal data, please do not submit the information to us.
- We will not disclose the information you provide to other organisations, institutions or authorities without your consent. Whilst we have in place methods to ensure your personal data is not misused or accessed without authorisation, you understand that any information carried over the Internet is not secure and information can be intercepted, lost and read by other people.
- If you want to correct or change any information we hold about you, or have it removed altogether, please email us at email@example.com
- Likewise, please email us if you have any complaints about the personal information we hold about you.
- And finally, if we make any changes to this policy, we will post them on our website so that you will always know what personal data we collect, how we use it, and what your legal rights are.