Submission Terms & Conditions
The information on this website by D’SIGN magazine is maintained with continuous care and attention. Mistakes however cannot always be prevented.
All the submissions are reviewed by our editorial team and we reserve the right to reject any submission from being published
- We are free to publish content that you submit to us in whole or part on D’SIGN magazine.
- All rights to artwork remain with the artist/designer and can be removed from the website on request at any time.
- Please make sure, you only submit content to us if you are the owner of all intellectual property rights in that content. This means, for example, that you own the copyright in the content as well as any trade marks or design rights, which may be registered or unregistered. Please check you own these rights if you are unsure.
- Where there is a claim that someone else owns all or part of the intellectual property rights in the content, we will investigate the claim and will remove the content from our website if necessary. We may also look to you for compensation.
- D’SIGN magazine accepts no liability for damage arising in any way whatsoever from the use of the website or from the incompleteness and/or inaccuracy of the website information and/or for damages resulting from the (temporary) unavailability of the website.
- D’SIGN magazine gives no warranty and accepts no liability for the content, use and availability of such websites. D’SIGN magazine reserves the right to remove material from its website. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with D’SIGN magazine or its clients.
- All intellectual property rights, including (without limitation) design, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects, belong to D,SIGN magazine and/or DSIGN magazine content providers and/or authors (including but not restricted to (fashion) designers, photographers, visualisers, and artist).
GAaB Projects founder of D’SIGN magazine is licensed according to Creative Commons Unported licentie. Based on publications on D’SIGN Chamber of Art & Design.