- Competition is for starting designers in all disciplines. Designers from any nationality can participate.
- Competitors may only enter if they are still in training or at school or have not worked as a designer for longer than 5 years.
- Participation is free of charge.
- The competition starts with a follow-up of 2015 in May 2016.
- All entries and their descriptions must be in English
- Your description and three photos will be used for publication purposes
- Your entry must not have been used in any previous productions
- Entries that make it through the nomination round will be republished on the nominees list
- Participants who enter the D’SIGN Awards will receive confirmation of their entry within one week after submission. • All entries will be public and published and shared with social media.
- Awards are awarded by judges (Judges’ Award) and the public (Audience Award).
- The verdict of the judges is final and correspondence will not be accepted.
- The verdict of the public is final and correspondence will not be accepted.
- All winners will be announced in at an awards ceremony and exhibition.
- Nominees are encouraged to be present at the awards ceremony.
- From 5 nominees in each category, the judges will select one winner per category.
- From the 25 nominees selected by the judges, the public determines the Audience Award winning entry. • Only one email address can cast one vote.
- The D’SIGN Awards is organised and administered by D’SIGN magazine Netherlands part of GAAB Project & Design Agency.
- Entrants understand that supporting material such as high quality images that highlight the design features of the entry may be required for judging and promotional purposes.
- Entrants understand that information provided as part of the entry will be published on the D’SIGN magazine web- site.
- Entrants warrant that the information supplied in or in relation to an entry is correct and complete.
- Entrants understand that the entry, images and any promotional material relating to their entry may be used for the purposes for promoting design and innovation in the Netherlands as well as internationally and that they may be con- tacted by authorised representatives of the D’SIGN Awards including the media.
- Entrants warrant that the design is their original and individual work and that that he/she is the legal owner of all intellectual property in relation to the entry.
- D’SIGN magazine is not responsible for obtaining or verifying any intellectual property rights relating to the entrant or project being entered.
- D’SIGN magazine will not claim any ownership of intellectual property in relation to the project being entered.
- Projects sent in by entrants must not feature obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, violent statements or images, contextually offensive, discriminatory statements or images.
- Projects sent in by entrants created using unauthorised, pirated copies of computer software will not be accepted. • Entries must be received by the closing date unless stated otherwise by the D’SIGN magazine.
- Entrants understand that if they are in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry, their submission will be with- drawn and they may be liable for any costs associated as a result of action taken.
- D’SIGN magazine reserves the right to reconcile, drop and/or combine categories when fewer than 8 entries have been received for said categories.
- D’SIGN magazine reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
D’SIGN magazine About us D’SIGN Awards Publish content Partners Sponsors Contact