New Year’s quotes to inspire & more!
Gaze into the future with every happy New Year quote!
As the clock ticks away the last few hours of the year, you wonder what the new year holds in store. Perhaps this year will change your destiny. Or maybe you are already going through the road of life, seeking answers to your innermost questions. Whatever your future, you should welcome the new year with an open heart. Make the most of today, so that you can better tomorrow.
Below, some inspiring quotes about the new year, to confirm in the future your faith. May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
1. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot
2. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
3. “Each age has deemed the new-born year. The fittest time for festal cheer.” ― Walter Scott
4. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” ― Aleister Crowley
5. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
6. “The journey is the reward.” — Steve Jobs
7. “Hope. Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier’…” ― Alfred Tennyson
8. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
10. “Each New Year, we have before us a brand new book containing 365 blank pages. Let us fill them with all the forgotten things from last year—the words we forgot to say, the love we forgot to show, and the charity we forgot to offer.” ― Peggy Toney Horton
11. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.” ― G.K. Chesterton
from D’SIGN magazine to you, wishing you a very happy 2014!