- We believe: That information should be freely available to all, but we also believe that sources should be properly credited and that intellectual property rights should be respected. D’SIGN and its content is protected by international copyright law (see below).
- However, we are generally happy for individuals and websites to repost elements of the information and images on D’SIGN magazine, so long as:
- D’SIGN magazine is cited as the source with a prominent (ideally above-the-fold) credit and link to the relevant page on our site, e.g. “(Courtesy via D’SIGN magazine)” or “Seen on D’SIGN magazine” etc;
- All copyright notices are respected, with credits and links to authors and photographers included next to the relevant text, images etc.
- Our content is freely accessible to all internet visitors, without pay or registration barriers.
- You take reasonable steps to ensure third-party sites do not repost our content from your site, e.g. by clearly publishing your own copyright notice.
- If in doubt, or if you want to discuss syndication, please contact us. If the above requests are not observed we reserve the right to act in accordance with our rights as set out in our copyright notice. If the above requests are not observed we reserve the right to act in accordance with our rights as set out in our copyright notice as follows: Copyright ©D’SIGN magazine 2010-2013.
- All intellectual property rights in all aspects of this website, including (without limitation) design, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects, belong to @GAaB, content providers and/or authors (including but not restricted to architects, designers, photographers, visualisers and model-makers).
- In accessing and using D’SIGN magazine and there related sites, you agree that you may not download content except for personal, non-commercial reference. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of GAAB Bureau as, or on behalf of, the copyright owner.
- For rights clearance please contact us.